1. Tenders must be lodged with the Operations Manager, Tamworth Jockey Club, no later than 5:00pm Friday 12 July 2013.
2. Acceptance of any tender shall be at the sole discretion of the Tamworth Jockey Club and the highest tender shall not necessarily be the tender accepted by the Club. Reserve prices may apply to some Services.
3. In the event of your tender being accepted payment shall be made to the Tamworth Jockey Club on the following basis:
4. Payment of a security deposit of 10% of the tender price within 7 days of the tender acceptance (Failure to comply will result in the Service being awarded to another tenderer.
5. Payment of balance within 14 days of a 45 day positive pregnancy test.
6. It is the responsibility of the broodmare owner to correctly identify the mare (accompanied by her Document of Description) on delivery to the Stud and the Stud Owner shall not be responsible for any problem arising from delivery of wrong mare. It is their responsibility to confirm mare is free from any disease and in normal condition.
7. The Stud shall have the right to reject any mare submitted which is considered to be unsuitable. Successful tenderers shall advise the TJC of the mares prior to going to stud.
8. The Stud and Club accept no responsibility for any accident, death, disease or injury to the mare whilst on the stud property.
9. The Stud is hereby authorised to engage a veterinary surgeon at the owners expense to perform any service of treatment as the Stud Owner or his representative consider necessary and reasonable.
10. The tenderer to pay agistment accounts to the Stud within 30 days of receipt.
11. In the event of a mare being ‘walked on’ for the Service, the Stud may charge the tenderer a fee not exceeding $200 towards cost in facilitating the service whilst at stud.
12. The tenderer to pay any veterinary accounts for the treatment of the mare.
13. The tenderer to pay all outstanding accounts to the Stud prior to departure of mare.
14. The tenderer to abide by any delivery conditions imposed by the Stud.
15. Should the above stallion die or become unfit for service, or should the mare die or become unfit to breed, this contract shall become invalid and 10% payment in 3.(A) shall be refunded by the Club.
16. Where considered appropriate a Free Return may be negotiated through the Club.